Saturday, September 16, 2023

The Twin-tastic Zeal!"


Double the Joy, 
Double the Love
 - Meet Class III's Dynamic Duo!

Aradhya and Anaira

When tasked with describing their school, they crafted the following response.
_________________________________________________________

I am Aradhya and I study in Class III.

The name of my school is Primrose School. My school is very big with all the facilities. I have a beautiful classroom. We have a library with an amazing collection of storybooks. We have a lovely garden, a park and a playground to play. Aerobics, yoga and daily playtime are a part of our curriculum.

I love my teachers as they are lovable. The akkas in our school help us keep our school clean. They are very helpful too.

My friends and I enjoy going to school. All the major festivals are celebrated in my school. Last year, our school took us for a day trip and now I am waiting for our next trip.

I love my school.
___________________________________________________________________________________

My name is Anaira. I am studying in Class III.

I love my school because my teachers are lovable to me. My favourite subject is Computer Science. Mahalakshika and Dheepti are my best friends. My friends and I play together every day. My school tells me to be punctual, clean and disciplined.

We have a lovely garden, a park and a big playground. I love playing outdoor games with my friends. Our library has many storybooks. We have many trees in our school.

Last year, we went for a school trip which I enjoyed well. I am waiting for the next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment